Email Campaign Archive
from San Antonio Heron
join our mailing list
- 08/18/2019 - How to revitalize the West Side? Plus: an in-depth look at how the city plans to address affordable housing, and other bits.
- 08/11/2019 - Fourth Lavaca development seen as gateway into neighborhood. Plus: Barriba Cantina closes, and other bits.
- 08/04/2019 - Tax freezes coming to S.A., but hurdles must first be cleared. Plus, SAHA's involvement in 24-story St. Mary's Tower questioned.
- 07/21/2019 - Come celebrate the Heron turning 1 on Saturday. Also, controversial Alazan Lofts gets boost from a reluctant zoning commission.
- 07/14/2019 - Has downtown lost its housing momentum? Also, a recap of commercial projects underway. Finally, if you're a downtowner, we want to hear from you.
- 07/07/2019 - A glimpse of GrayStreet Partner’s 23-acre Broadway East campus; Government Hill residents divided on how to absorb incoming development
- 06/16/2019 - The Heron turns 1! Now what?; Land next to Hays Street Bridge to become park, after all; $71K is SA's new median income
- 06/09/2019 - Mayor Nirenberg wins re-election; 500 households on assistance waitlist; Artista hotel planned for East Travis; Oasis cafe is probably saved
- 06/02/2019 - Just two more days to vote early; Dockless vehicles banned from sidewalks; CommonWealth Coffee opens third downtown spot
- 05/26/2019 - Hays Street Bridge land deal may not satisfy group; Swine House Bodega sandwich shop now open; Bird's-eye view of West Side changes; and more.
- 05/19/2019 - UTSA's expansion plan up close; Denver Heights over the years; Gensler firm now on Houston Street; The Vistana building about to be sold
- 05/08/2019 - Around the Plaza: San Antonio area's median wage increases 6.3%; Prominent apartment building up for sale
- 05/05/2019 - Nirenberg, Brockhouse matchup heads to runoff; Huge Broadway development breaks ground; Texas Senate votes on scooters
- 04/28/2019 - Maverick Plaza restaurant plan draws mixed reviews at NIOSA; Early voting ends Tuesday; Weston Urban eyes synergy with UTSA; Scooter update
- 04/21/2019 - The Weekly Newsletter: The rising East Side; circa-1946 Reyes Bar reopens; May 4 election primer; Southtown's Fiesta boutique; and much more
- 04/10/2019 - Around the Plaza: West downtown turning into Austin; East Side property values continue to soar; the last NIOSA as you know it
- 04/07/2019 - The Weekly Newsletter: Alameda Theater's major makeover; Tax freezes coming to near west, east sides; City wants resolution on Hays Street Bridge case
- 04/01/2019 - How well does San Antonio engage its citizens?
- 03/28/2019 - As a nonprofit, the Heron needs your support
- 03/27/2019 - Around the Plaza: Nirenberg wants Hays Street Bridge land litigation over. He's also frustrated over others' frustrations related to housing policy.