Email Campaign Archive
from San Antonio Heron
join our mailing list
- 10/06/2019 - What's WeWork's future on Houston Street amid Wall Street turmoil?
- 09/22/2019 - After Frost Tower, Weston Urban to build housing. Plus: Pearl's Southline to open soon; Canopy by Hilton update; Pledge drive off to strong start
- 09/15/2019 - Former Continental Hotel becoming apartments. Plus: Savoy building's new restaurant; The Roost is closing; Diez y Sies parade photos
- 09/08/2019 - St. Paul Square rebirth attempted (again). Plus: Another Buffet restaurant at Rivercenter; Baldwin apartments sale yields $10M profit for developer
- 08/25/2019 - St. John's Square apartments near construction. Plus: SAHA moving forward with Alazan Lofts. The Ticket is now Maddy McMurphy's. Blue Whale now open.
- 08/18/2019 - How to revitalize the West Side? Plus: an in-depth look at how the city plans to address affordable housing, and other bits.
- 08/11/2019 - Fourth Lavaca development seen as gateway into neighborhood. Plus: Barriba Cantina closes, and other bits.
- 08/04/2019 - Tax freezes coming to S.A., but hurdles must first be cleared. Plus, SAHA's involvement in 24-story St. Mary's Tower questioned.
- 07/21/2019 - Come celebrate the Heron turning 1 on Saturday. Also, controversial Alazan Lofts gets boost from a reluctant zoning commission.
- 07/14/2019 - Has downtown lost its housing momentum? Also, a recap of commercial projects underway. Finally, if you're a downtowner, we want to hear from you.
- 07/07/2019 - A glimpse of GrayStreet Partner’s 23-acre Broadway East campus; Government Hill residents divided on how to absorb incoming development
- 06/16/2019 - The Heron turns 1! Now what?; Land next to Hays Street Bridge to become park, after all; $71K is SA's new median income
- 06/09/2019 - Mayor Nirenberg wins re-election; 500 households on assistance waitlist; Artista hotel planned for East Travis; Oasis cafe is probably saved
- 06/02/2019 - Just two more days to vote early; Dockless vehicles banned from sidewalks; CommonWealth Coffee opens third downtown spot
- 05/26/2019 - Hays Street Bridge land deal may not satisfy group; Swine House Bodega sandwich shop now open; Bird's-eye view of West Side changes; and more.
- 05/19/2019 - UTSA's expansion plan up close; Denver Heights over the years; Gensler firm now on Houston Street; The Vistana building about to be sold
- 05/08/2019 - Around the Plaza: San Antonio area's median wage increases 6.3%; Prominent apartment building up for sale
- 05/05/2019 - Nirenberg, Brockhouse matchup heads to runoff; Huge Broadway development breaks ground; Texas Senate votes on scooters
- 04/28/2019 - Maverick Plaza restaurant plan draws mixed reviews at NIOSA; Early voting ends Tuesday; Weston Urban eyes synergy with UTSA; Scooter update
- 04/21/2019 - The Weekly Newsletter: The rising East Side; circa-1946 Reyes Bar reopens; May 4 election primer; Southtown's Fiesta boutique; and much more