L Project Updates: Archive
from MTA New York City Transit
join our mailing list
- 10/05/2019 - L Project Weekly #43: Tunnel halftime extravaganza, New details on upcoming service changes, How many miles of cable were installed in the first tube?
- 09/28/2019 - L Project Weekly #42: And our guest writer of the week is...
- 09/21/2019 - L Project Weekly #41: 🗽Another reason New York is special, Progress at Brooklyn stations, Plan ahead for service changes nights & weekends
- 09/14/2019 - L Project Weekly #40: No L service, 8 Av to Broadway Junction, lots of work; Bedford Av stairs are reopened; What was behind those L issues this week?
- 09/07/2019 - L Project Weekly #39: News rundown: Everything you need to know about our upcoming accessibility and capacity work schedule
- 08/31/2019 - L Project Weekly #38: Tracks, ties and...trees?, Refresh your L Project trivia, Labor Day service reminder
- 08/24/2019 - L Project Weekly #37: History revealed! The Dutch past of our Williamsburg substation site, Labor Day L service, Don't forget about B91A changes
- 08/17/2019 - L Project Weekly #36: Manhattan street restoration starts this weekend, M trains will run on the D line, Progress at 10 Brooklyn stations
- 08/10/2019 - L Project Weekly #35: Subway tile: what's it made of?, Reminder: Williamsburg bus changes coming 9/1, More construction progress
- 08/03/2019 - L Project Weekly #34: New tracks are 80% done in one tube, Changes to bus options in Williamsburg, Do "track" and "rail" mean the same thing?
- 07/27/2019 - L Project Weekly #33: How AC works on the L, Update on Bedford Av stairs, Reminder on Brooklyn service changes
- 07/20/2019 - L Project Weekly #32: Blackout edition: Where our power comes from, An above ground substation?, Reminder about weekend work in Brooklyn
- 07/13/2019 - L Project Weekly #31: Light at the end of (and in) the tunnel, Overnight work starts July 16, L vs. for-hire vehicle
- 07/06/2019 - L Project Weekly #30: the steamy origin of the L, tube vs. tunnel, plan ahead for overnight L changes in Brooklyn
- 06/29/2019 - L Project Weekly #29: Behind the barricades at 1 Av, Plan ahead for Pride, New M14 A/D SBS starts July 1
- 06/22/2019 - L Project Weekly #28: What's keeping the L from flooding, Snake (trays) in a tunnel, Fourth of July travel tips, New stairs at Bedford Av
- 06/15/2019 - L Project Weekly #27: What's the actual name for the L?, What it takes to be a train operator with new signaling, 1 Av Station progress
- 06/08/2019 - L Project Weekly #26: New Williamsburg Link B91A bus starts today, The real story of the L Project pink, A substation (or 2) grows in Brooklyn
- 06/01/2019 - L Project Weekly #25: New Williamsburg Link bus route coming on 6/8, How do train tracks stay in line?, Quiz: which subway line had a pink logo?
- 05/25/2019 - L Project Weekly #24: How much demolition is already done, Memorial Day L service reminder, What's the difference between a viaduct and a bridge