Since the last time I appeared in your lovely little inbox, there've been a lot of changes.
Above you'll see the last screenshot I took in these newsletters.
- The panels have been overhauled (twice). Each time I've made it closer to the real one.
- The structure has been overhauled (probably also twice), and now is much more sturdy.
- There are now a few instruments! (Airspeed and Tachometer) You'll see these pop up on YouTube eventually!
- I've been working on a radio stack mounting system
- The switch panel has been designed
- The yokes are being prototyped
I've been constantly trying different solutions to find ones that work better.
With each failure, success feels closer.