Out of an abundance of caution for our members, employees and community, Family Savings will be closing our lobby and offering services by drive-thru only. Please note that CU Shared Branching transactions will be allowed through the drive thru effective immediately.
We would like to remind members that they have access to their accounts through online and mobile banking. Please see more information on services and how to enroll/apply below:
We encourage all members who are not enrolled in the following services to enroll now:
- Online/Mobile Banking – Enroll online or through our mobile app via a smartphone. By enrolling in online/mobile banking, you will have access to mobile check deposit, account transfers, transaction history, stop payments, debit and credit card controls and more.
- Online Loan Payments – Pay Family Savings CU loans from funds from another institution. Register your other account or debit/credit card and even set up monthly automatic payments.
- Online Bill Pay – Family Savings Free online BillPay is set up through online banking and may be accessed by the FSCU mobile app to schedule payments to companies and individuals. You may send payments electronically or by check to pay bills one-time or monthly.
- EStatements/eDocuments – Allow members to view current & past statements as well as important notices and end of the year documents.
- ATM/Debit Cards – Be sure to have an active debit card with a PIN # that you may use to make purchases, online orders and use to withdraw cash at any ATM. Visit any branch location to get an instant issued & activated card. You may design a personalized card HERE.
- ATM Deposits and Night Drop Deposits – Branches that accept ATM deposits include: Gadsden ATMs #1 and #2, Rainbow City, Rockmart, and Hiram. All of our branch locations have Night Drop Boxes.
- Loans – Members do not have to visit a branch to get a loan with Family Savings. You may apply for a loan online or by phone at 1-844-372-8562. A loan specialist will contact you to discuss your application and if there are any additional items needed, most can be sent by you snapping a photo and sending securely through our online portal. Once the loan is approved, we can send your loan documents electronically using DocuSign. Once the signed documents are received, we can deposit the loan proceeds into your account.
These remote banking services will help you manage your finances during this interruption in regular, in-person services.
Please click on the hyperlinks above to learn more about each of these services and enroll online or by using our mobile app. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, please call 1-888-311-3728.
Wishing you and your family health and well-being.
All the Best,
Monte J. Hill
Family Savings Credit Union