Prayer and Chaplaincy Training
Intended Learning Outcome
Intended Learning Outcome for Part 1 ~ Unity Method of Prayer
The participants will learn diverse prayer techniques and be able to demonstrate confidence in praying the Unity Way. The course will provide experiential work in each prayer subject.
- Silent Unity's method of prayer
- Affirmations & Denials
- Meditation techniques
- Prayer of the Heart
- Unity's five step prayer method
- The Golden Key by Emmet Fox. Joel Goldsmith
- The role of the Holy Spirit Using the Lord's Prayer
The intended learning outcome for Part 2 Chaplaincy:
Chaplains will be prepared to serve the spiritual and emotional needs of others and many times it is meeting the need of the moment. The objective training includes:
- Protocol for making home, hospital, and other ways of visiting.
- Praying affirmatively—the Unity Way.
- Written Report of the visit.
- The Art of Listening.
- Prayer chaplain for Sunday service after learning to pray the Unity way.
- High Watch
- Commitment to attending the training over several weeks.
- After training – induction and receiving of a certificate and stole at Sunday service