An Art Exhibition by
TVAA at Meridian Library
This is an opportunity for TVAA members to present a 2-month solo show of their own work in a public forum. Artists are encouraged to show a specific series of work or closely-related work with cohesive and professional presentation.
Proposals by interested TVAA members are now being accepted for these 2-month periods:
- July 12, 2022 – September 20, 2022
- September 20, 2022 – November 15, 2022
- November 15, 2022 – January 12, 2023
This call is for wall-hung works only. While there are no size limits for individual pieces, the overall wall space is limited. Excessively heavy wall pieces are not possible. 3D works which can be reasonably wall-hung on the rail-and-rod system will be considered.
We are asking for a 3 to 5 image examples of artwork representative of what you would have in the show, plus one image showing your typical framing (or other) finished presentation. Multiple artworks from a series are highly encouraged. Artist’s statement is very important. Please include an artist’s statement (draft is OK for now) in 200 words or less. You may also provide a separate artist’s biography in 200 words or less. Our host, the Meridian Library is a public all-ages venue.
Read full prospectus here.
- There is no accommodation for 3D display at this venue unless it can be wall-mounted. All 2D (wall mounted) mediums will be considered.
- Only family-friendly subject matter will be considered.
- Please inquire early about special display needs.
- Prices and “for sale” cannot be shown on wall tags, but contact information for the artist is allowed.
- Artists are encouraged to also display a bio and/or general artist statement and artist profile photo for the collection of work.
- Please provide a cohesive body of work and a title for your show.