HRB Percussion Camp
Monday July 13th - Friday July 17th
8:00am - 4:00pm
Battery Check-In Daily at 7:30am (Temperature Check and Google Form)
Front Ensemble Check-In Daily at 7:45am (Temperature Check and Google Form)
- Everyone wears a mask for protection at all times.
- Sanitation and cleaning supplies will be provided and implemented consistently.
- All instruments will already be sanitized and set up accordingly so that the student can arrive and go straight to their instrument station for social distancing practices. Each student will also be provided a music stand with their name tag for the week.
8am - 12pm - Fundamental/Technique Block
- 8am - 11am - Fundamentals/Technique
- 11am - 12pm - Individual Part 1 learning
- Front Ensemble in Main Band Hall spaced appropriately
- Battery outside (Practice Field) from 8am - 10am / 10am - 12pm inside (Band Hall 2)
12pm - 1pm - Lunch
- Each student provides their own lunch
- Spaced eating stations will be implemented
- Each student will have a locker to store their lunch
1pm - 4pm - Music/Ensemble Block
- Front Ensemble in the Main Band Hall spaced appropriately
- Battery in the 2nd Band Hall spaced appropriately
- 3pm - 4pm Full Ensemble Part 1 in the Main Band Hall with everyone
*The goal for the week is to get through Part 1 as a Full Ensemble*