What is Your Legacy in 2019?
Help us to Celebrate
Good Work in Jeannette!
During these 12 Days of Christmastide, Haiti Project is looking back on 2019 and celebrating what God has done through this partnership.
The foundation laid 35 years ago has supported the building of a strong house beyond our imagining. This includes:
- A generation of literate parents in a previously illiterate community.
- Access to clean water for 500 households.
- Unparalleled success for students on national exams.
- Economic development through employment, micro-lending, and improved agricultural practices.
- Improved health through a well-staffed and well-stocked medical clinic.
This year alone:
- About 500 students attended school in the 2018-2019 school year.
- A generous donor funded a needed structural repair to the primary school.
- 100% of graduating students passed the national exam, compared with 46% nationwide.
- Community-based health initiatives have led to better health.
Your generous gifts ensure competent teachers, appropriate school supplies, healthy lunches, and access to health care. None of this would be possible without YOU.
As the year ends, we are asking you to make a year-end gift to celebrate with us. Before the end of the year, we are hoping to raise an additional $100,000 to make sure St. Marc’s School is funded through the 2019-2020 school year. Help us to continue to build on this firm foundation as we look to the future.
We are thankful for YOU and your partnership with Haiti Project at St. Marc’s, Jeannette, Haiti.
Rejoicing with you this Christmas,
The Haiti Project Steering Committee