18 Days Out - How We Win:
Second major "get-out-the-vote effort" kicks off this Sunday with a door knock, utilizing our new lit piece (attached):
When: Sunday, October 20th, 12:00 noon
Where: 110 Virginia St., St. Paul (Please knock/enter side door, along driveway side)
What: Door knock in targeted neighborhoods
We will have lit, walk lists, scripts, clipboards, snacks, and everything else you need for a successful experience. Most routes will require no more than two hours of your time. And Grand Ol' Creamery pizza when you return!
Don't like door knocking? We also need folks to enter data, make phone calls, & help with a whole range of other important tasks. (Please respond back to this email and we will plug you in!!)
Other ways you can help right now:
- Contribute vitally-needed funds online
- Speak out at community events involving your church, block club, mom's group, etc.
- Display a Lawn Sign (pick up locations here)
- Hand out flyers and information at community events & debates
- Participate in phone banks where you will contact potential voters and urge them to VOTE NO
- Reach out to neighbors on social media (Facebook, Nextdoor, etc)
As an entirely grassroots, volunteer campaign, we can't do it without you!
Thank you for your continued support!
How to Contact Us: