Don't Miss Tomorrow's only public debate on the Trash Referendum that is on the ballot in St. Paul!
When: Tuesday, October 29th, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Where: SPPN Studios, 550 Vandalia St. (next to Lake Monster Brewing.)
What: Debate on the St. Paul Trash Referendum - Yes or No?
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 5th.
Please turn out in support of the Vote No campaign and to cheer on our debate team!
Other ways you can help right now:
Please volunteer by clicking here.
- Contribute vitally-needed funds online
- Drop lit in targeted neighborhoods to help turn out the vote.
- Speak out at community events involving your church, block club, parent's group, etc.
- Display a Lawn Sign (pick up locations here)
- Hand out flyers and information at community events & debates
- Participate in phone banks where you will contact potential voters and urge them to VOTE NO
- Reach out to neighbors on social media (Facebook, Nextdoor, etc)
As an entirely grassroots, volunteer campaign, we can't do it without you!
Thank you for your continued support!
How to Contact Us: