Paving from NE 75th to NE 90th streets is confirmed for tomorrow, Friday, April 26 starting at 6 PM:
We plan to complete paving on 35th Ave NE tomorrow, April 26, weather permitting. To complete this work safely and efficiently the road will be fully closed from NE 75th to NE 90th streets and people driving will be detoured to Sand Point Way NE.
Please read below for what to expect while paving takes place.
- Nighttime paving hours: Starting approximately 6 PM on Friday, April 26 through as late as 5 PM on Saturday, April 27 (based on site conditions and work progress)
- 35th Ave NE will be fully closed to vehicle traffic between NE 75th and NE 90th streets
- Vehicles will be detoured at NE 65th and NE 95th streets to Sand Point Way NE
- Local access only will be maintained for residents and businesses from NE 65th to NE 75th and from NE 90th to NE 95th
- Residents and businesses between 75th and 90th streets will not have access to their driveways on 35th Ave NE during nighttime paving
- Please park on side streets before 6 PM on Friday, April 26
- All sidewalks will remain open. People walking will be able to cross 35th Ave NE at NE 75th St and NE 90th St
- Bus stops may be temporarily closed and buses may be rerouted during paving: get the latest information at King County Metro Alerts
- Please note, paving is weather dependent and may be rescheduled
If you have access concerns, please contact our project information line, 206-512-3950, as soon as possible and we will do our best to minimize impacts during nighttime paving.