I am writing to keep you informed on the changes to how you will now receive your free school meal vouchers.
Last week we advised you all that there was a new system for allocating the vouchers run via the Department for Education through a company called Edenred.
We are aware that you have not been contacted yet by the new provider, we have chased on your behalf and been advised that due to the high demand for the new system and the recent Easter break the system is a few days behind in contacting parents.
We have checked our portal and it appears that communications are imminent, however colleagues have advised that is can take a few days for these communications to be sent to all parents.
I will ensure that I keep chasing on your behalf, as a reminder the process that you need to follow is as follows - once you receive your e-mail from the Department for Education you will need to undertake the following process:
1. Copy eCode from your email
2. Go to www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 3 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox).
Further guidance can be found on the link below:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or queries.
Mr L LeMarquand