We are writing to confirm from Monday 13th
July, you will be able to access the end of year report for your child for this Academic Year and their timetable for September, which will be updated in due course to reflect the changes to the College Day, on the SIMS Parent App. If you have not done so already, please download this app by following the following link:
The SIMS Parent App, the next generation in SIMS parental engagement tools, is now live. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. Over 400 parents have activated their accounts so far, and the feedback we have received has been very positive.
What will you find in the SIMs Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement.
- School term dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access to your child’s school report and Pre Public Examination (PPE) reports.
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMs Parent app:
- For any parents/carers who have not yet activated their accounts, we will be sending a further activation email by the end of this week. Please check your Spam or Junk email folders as it may re-direct to there.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password – the email address you use for these must match the email address we have on record. If you need to update your email address to match this or we do not currently have an email address on record and you would like to register for the app, please contact us.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple store - search for SIMS Parent
- Once downloaded, please ensure you enable notifications. This setting will allow you to receive weekly notifications via the app on attendance, behaviour and achievement.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Mr C Rowbury-Harrison