Following on from our earlier correspondence about the cancellation of Enrichment Week 2020 I would like to update you on where we are with reimbursing the funds that you have paid. We are still looking to reimburse all contributions that you have made via ParentPay back to your ParentPay account, you will then be able to withdraw the funds as per the guidance below.
However we do have an issue in that your cash deposits cannot be reimbursed in this way so can you please complete the below survey by Friday 24th April to advise which of the following options you would like to utilise:
- Transfer the funds into my child’s meal account
- Hold the funds as a deposit for next year (Year 7 & 8 only)
- Send me a cheque (possible delay in administration)
- Hold a cheque for collection when the school returns
- Pay be via BACS (we will need you to provide your bank details either within the survey or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
If we do not have a response from you by Friday 24th April we will hold the funds until schools return to normal teaching practices.
Enrichment Week Reimbursement Survey
PARENTPAY REIMBURSEMENT GUIDANCE
Please be aware that during the current Coronavirus epidemic the College administrative team is working with a skeleton staffing and as such the processes may take slightly longer than usual.
I hope that you are all well and keeping safe.
Lee Le Marquand