Hello Be-Held Woman!
We're so glad you're on this adventure of faith with us. This month we continue our yearlong focus on Christ-Centered wellness by focusing on emotional wellness. We are emotionally well when our feelings, decisions, sense of right and wrong, and response to the reality of sin in our lives and the world, arise from, and or are managed by, the bedrock of truth of who Jesus Christ is, who we are to Him, and the influence of His person over all our life circumstances.
LISTEN as Be-Held Teacher, Carolyn Sinclair McCalla, leads us in a teaching on emotional wellness centered on Luke 24: 13 - 34. To make the most of this teaching we recommend the following:
1. PRAYING for the Holy Spirit to grant you ears to hear what He is uniquely speaking to you.
2. READING the anchor Scripture in your Bible so you can answer the following questions in your journal:
- What happens at the beginning, middle, and end of this account?
- Who are the people involved?
- What connections to emotional wellness do you see surfacing in the text as you read?
3. WATCHING the video teaching to RESPOND to the essential questions featured in the Heart to Heart section.