What’s in Store for Mukai?
The crystal ball for 2021 is showing lots of great activity at Mukai for people of all ages an interest.
- We are continuing our Master Class series offering online experiences that will encourage us all to dig deeper into the food, art and culture of the Japanese and Asian American experience. Look for classes on kite making, flower arranging, sumi-painting and the culinary arts. A number of authors have also agreed to participate in the Master Class Series.
- We will also continue to shine a light on social equity and representation.
- We hope to celebrate spring in May with an outdoor event that has something for everyone - haiku, cherry blossoms, Marshall strawberries, gardening, kids activities, food & fun!
- We gather in the spring to start planning our 4th annual Vashon Japan Festival in September!
- And...we will open our house and gardens for rentals - weddings, family reunions, birthday's and much more (provided we can)!