Continue Learning With Us and get Certified
Certification Courses are offered in USA, Canada, Israel and Brazil. In other countries by invitation.
Check out the schedule Here
SSOL Schroth’s pathway to certification begins with an in-depth academic course that educates students in the fundamentals of scoliosis and spinal conditions. Register: Here
Online course 24 hours of lectures. Registrants can also choose to watch recorded lectures multiple times to prepare for the online exam. Exam is optional, but a successful exam is pre-requisite to register for the practical courses.
Upon completion of this online course, the pathway continues with two separate six-day in-person workshops, Practical Part 1 (P1) and Practical Part 2 (P2), that focus on the practical aspects of assessment and treatment.
Physical therapists who complete P1 will be certified as SSOL Schroth Physical Therapists and those who successfully complete the entire pathway will be certified as SSOL Schroth Advanced Physical Therapists.
Physical therapists with certifications from other Schroth-based programs may be able to bypass the Introduction course or P1 upon approval of SSOL. E-mail your questions: email@example.com
Explore SSOL Schroth's Pathway to Certification. Here
SSOL Schroth P1 and P2 Registrant Benefits:
- Free Quarterly SSOL Schroth Webinars for all SSOL Certified and Registered PTs and PTAs
- Open to all SSOL Schroth Therapists and all PTs who have enrolled in one or more of the SSOL courses that are part of the pathway (and to other PTs by invitation).
- Presented by SSOL co-founders Andrea Lebel,Hagit Berdishevsky, or special guest.
- Quarterly webinars will cover current topics in scoliosis and spinal conditions and will allow SSOL Schroth Physical Therapists and SSOL Schroth Advanced Physical Therapists to remain up-to-date with the latest science-based knowledge.
- All certified therapists will be included in an international directory.
"Want to tell you again how incredibly helpful the pre-course material is. Very much thought through, great detail, and helpful examples. The flow and organization of how the material builds on itself is great"
"I would recommend this course if they are interested in working with the patient population. This experience has helped me a lot and inspired me. I want to increase my caseload to include a large amount of scoliosis patients to become excellent at this craft of PT"
"It really inspired me to really focus and be even more detailed and precise with patients. It encouraged me to keep learning more about scoliosis as well"
Upcoming SSOL Schroth P1 courses in 2022:
October 11-16th, 2022 Ottawa, Canada,
October 24-29th, 2022 New York, USA,
December 5-10th, 2022 Boca Raton, USA,
Upcoming SSOL Schroth P2 courses in 2022:
October 31-Nov 5th, 2022 New York, USA
November 1-6th, 2022Ottawa, Canada
Click here for 2022/2023 SSOL Schroth course schedule.
Congratulations to all receintly Certified Physiotherapists in Brazil and USA!