We’re all in search of the big marketing win. But what small wins have you had that helped you make progress today (this month or this year)?
We always seem to promise “big” marketing wins to our boss (or our clients)—like a new marketing focus or new way of executing—that will be the windfall everyone has been looking for.
But, sometimes it takes a series of “small,” deliberate moves to get to the same promise. Marketers have to tweak here and there. Add new copy. Adjust the mechanism for the conversion. Rethink how the content you’re creating will drive traffic. Sometimes these changes take time, sometimes painstakingly and more detailed-oriented than you’d like them to be, but in the long run will lead to a victory dance at the finish line (or at the pitstop – when do we ever really reach the finish line, really?).
Keep it up. Keep tinkering and keep thinking. #motivationmoday #marketing
Top 5 Links that will help you win big (or small):
- Click here for a helpful content generator.
- Don’t let a slow website be the first major hurdle you have to overcome. Diagnose it here today.
- Who doesn't love a window into branding genius? Check out Starbucks' brand book.
- Infuse some marketing humor into your inter-office (or client) communications. We enjoy seeing these every morning in my inbox and have used them in presentations, too.
- A really helpful Facebook ads checklist. Never stop optimizing.