The EURITO project aims to develop updatable Relevant, Inclusive, Timely, Trusted and Open indicators for R&I policy, using new types of data, novel analytical methods and interactive visualizations.
In this regard, in this newsletter, we will share with you relevant information, documents, and other information we think might be of your interest, like:
- EURITO COVID-19 project. The EURITO project in its branch of COVID-19 seeks to generate evidence about the impact of EC funded projects in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
EURITO PARTNERS´ PUBLICATIONS:
- D4.1 Innovation Cases Report – Within our effort to validate the results we are achieving; this deliverable is focused on checking the quality of our statistical output.
- D5.2 User research report. There has been across the world an unprecedented research and innovative response to the Covid-19 pandemic. To measure how effective and impactful this response has been, we have tried to provide a deep understanding of its composition and direction.
OTHER ISSUES. Calls to action!
- ‘Standardization and Standards as Science and Innovation Indicators’, in Handbook of Science and Innovation Indicators, 1057-1068.
- ‘A narrowing of AI research?’
- ‘Deep learning, deep change? Mapping the evolution and geography of a general purpose technology’
- ‘Artificial Intelligence and the Fight Against Covid-19’
- ‘Exploring the Adoption of the International Information Security Management System Standard ISO/IEC 27001: A Web Mining-Based Analysis’, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management 68 (1), 87-100
- ‘Standard essential patents and global ICT value chains with a focus on the catching-up of China’ Telecommunications Policy, 102110
- ‘International Diffusion of the Information Security Management System Standard ISO/IEC 27001: Exploring the Role of Culture’, ECIS 2020 Research Papers
- ‘Gender Diversity in AI Research’
- Tracing paths and connecting multiple design domains: An information visualisation approach to product architecture modelling. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design
- Quantifying technological change as a combinatorial process. Technological Forecasting and Social Change
- Immersive Visualisations in Design: Using Augmented Reality (AR) for Information Presentation. In Proceedings of the Design Society
- Understanding system features through information visualisations to improve product development: An exploratory study with data analysts. In DS 101: Proceedings of NordDesign 2020.
- Visualising Systems: Mapping System Features and Interactive Information Visualisations in Design. In Proceedings of the 16th International Design Conference (DESIGN2020)
- Developing systems visualisations in design through a typology of visual tasks: a mechatronic case. Accepted in Cambridge University Press.
- Call for papers for a Special Issue in Research Policy launched by Fraunhofer ISI
- A paper about “New indicators and approaches in STI policy” from Fraunhofer ISI will be presented at the 10th Annual Eu-SPRI Conference.