The EURITO project aims to develop updatable Relevant, Inclusive, Timely, Trusted and Open indicators for R&I policy, using new types of data, novel analytical methods and interactive visualizations.
In this regard, in this newsletter, we will share with you relevant information, documents, and other information we think might be of your interest, like:
EURITO PARTNERS´ PUBLICATIONS:
- EURITO COVID-19 pivot project. The European Commission is mobilising its R&D efforts to tackle COVID-19. EURITO has evolved to support and develop a COVID-19 pivot where we would seek to validate, automate and expand on the Commission’s efforts by generating evidence about the impact of EC funded projects in the fight against COVID-19.
OTHER ISSUES. Calls to action!
- International Diffusion of the Information Security Management System Standard ISO/IEC 27001: Exploring the Role of Culture. Article
- Exploring the Adoption of the International Information Security Management System Standard ISO/IEC 27001: A Web Mining-Based Analysis. Article
- Drivers for Companies’ Entry Into Standard-Setting Organizations. Article
- Visualising Systems: Mapping Systems Features and Interactive Information Visualisations in Design. Article
- Immersive Visualisations in Design: Using Augmented Reality (AR) for Information Presentation. Article
- Call for Papers on standardisation and sustainability