The EURITO project aims at developing new indicators for R&I policy, using new types of data, novel analytical methods and interactive visualizations. In this line, EURITO has been working on different streams of analysis to determine the potential of different data sources for addressing burning R&I policy questions, in order to generate a set of high quality and automatically updatable Relevant, Inclusive, Timely, Trusted and Open indicators.
In this regard, here we bring relevant documents where the results achieved to date are presented:
- D3.4 Code and Data Repositories, with data collection and pre-processing base code and Indicator generation notebooks to ensure transparency and reproducibility of the achieved results.
- European Commission meeting with parallel Horizon2020 project Data4Impact (24th January 2020): We shared an update on the user research component with both technical advisors and front-end visualization developers at the Commission, as well as the policymakers.
- Workshop with German R&I policymaking community (10th March 2020): The workshop, co-organised with the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), will provide an overview of new innovation indicators used to plan, monitor and evaluate R&I policies.
EURITO CALLS TO ACTION!!
- Tracing Paths and Connecting Multiple Design Domains: An Information Visualization Approach to Product Architecture Modelling
- Quantifying technological change as a combinatorial process.
- Collaborate by joining any of our project’s Stakeholder Groups or our User testing.