The Victorian Dual Disability Service
(VDDS) is delivering a series of 1 hour Webinars for staff working in public mental health services.
These Webinars are designed for clinical staff working in Victorian Specialist Mental Health services. There is no cost for staff employed within area mental health services.
The Webinars consist of a 45 minute lecture followed by a 15 minute question and answer session. A chat function is also be available.
The webinars are delivered using Zoom.
your interest in attending these VDDS Webinar sessions please complete this form
- Introduction to Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Management of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Systemic, legal and ethical issues in the management of mental illness in people with Intellectual Disability
- Assessment of mental illness in people with an Intellectual Disability
- Treatment of mental illness in people with Intellectual Disability
- Challenging Behaviours in people with an Intellectual Disability
- Borderline Personality Disorders in people with an Intellectual Disability