July 27-30, 2020 in Portland, OR
We would like to share with you an exciting opportunity to join the PEARC20 Program Committee and be an integral part of a successful conference. This year the conference will be managed in tracks (papers, panels, tutorials), so you have the option to join multiple tracks as a reviewer. This invitation is for any of the 4 tracks:
Advanced research computing environments – systems and system software
Application software, support, and outcomes
People involved in research computing – workforce development, diversity, and professionalization
Trending now – machine learning and artificial intelligence
The PEARC20 conference will be held in Portland, OR from Monday, July 27th, through Thursday, July 30th, 2020. The CFP is posted at https://pearc.acm.org/pearc20/program/call-for-participation/
As a program committee member, your role will be to:
- Help advertise the conference in your communities
- Encourage submissions that you think will contribute to the conference, including your own work
- Suggest speakers for special panels or keynotes
- Bid for and then review a small number of submissions (4-8 papers) between February 5th and February 26th. IF YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE DURING THIS TIME FRAME, PLEASE DO NOT VOLUNTEER (but do let us know if we should invite you for PEARC 2021).
KEY REVIEWER DATES:
- Submissions due: Wednesday, January 22
- Bidding for reviews: likely Thursday, January 23 to Friday, January 31
- You should be available to review your 2-4 papers between February. 5th and. February 26th (Sub-reviewers are also an option if you would like to engage a student or colleague.)
- Reviewer deadline: Wednesday, February 26th
PLEASE SIGN UP THROUGH THIS FORM (https://bit.ly/pearc20-invite) BY January 10th, 2020 (ideally sooner) if you are available to be on a program committee. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you very much, and we hope to see you in Portland!