Join us at VentureBeat Transform 2019!
The 2019 Women in Analytics Conference just wrapped up in March and we are excited to announce a new partnership this year with VentureBeat!
VentureBeat is aligned with our mission to bring visibility and opportunities to women in the analytics community. They would like to offer members of the WIA network a 50% off discount to their AI conference this year, Transform 2019 (up to a $950 value). Transform 2019 will be held July 10-11 in San Francisco, CA.
To secure your ticket, use the discount code, 50TransformWIA.
WIA Founder, Rehgan Avon, and WIA Director of Operations, Lauren Burke, will also be attending the conference. We hope you will join us there!
What is Transform 2019?
Transform is the AI event of the year for business practitioners and executives.
July 10-11, 2019 | San Francisco, CA | www.vbtransform.com
Six Top AI trends Transform will focus on
Major Sub-Theme: Governance, Security, and Ethics
- NLP/Smart Speech
- Computer Vision
- Business AI Integration
- Implementing AI Across Your Organization
- Intelligent RPA and Automation
- Vanja Josifovski, Airbnb
- Hilary Mason, Cloudera
- Kevin Scott, Microsoft
- Neil Green, Otis
- Scott Bajtos, VMware
- Andrew Moore, Google
- Jana Eggers, Nara Logistics
- Ratnakar Lavu, Kohl's
- Sherif Mityas, TGI Fridays
- Chris Chapo, GAP Inc.
- Andrew Hoh, Airbnb
- Matthias Keller, Kayak
- John Fremont, Hypergiant
- Melissa McSherry, Visa
- AJ Abdallat, Beyond Limits
- Gil Arditi, Lyft
- Jessica Lachs, Door Dash
- Alberto Lopez Toledo, Freshly
- Chris Williams, iHeart Media
- Dr. Danny Lange, Unity Technologies
- Lauren Kunze, Pandorabots
- John Kim, HomeAway
- Ram Papatla, Booking.com
- Jasjeet Thind, Zillow
- Deepak Agarwal, LinkedIn
- Dr. Colin J Parris, GE
- Maribel Lopez, Lopez Research
- Brad Klingenberg, Stitch Fix
- Lindsay Silver, Conde Nast
- Jaime Fitzgibbon, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Nick Rockwell, The New York Times
- Mike Fisher, Etsy
- Robinson Piramuthu, eBay
- Herve Coureil, Schneider Electric
- Marc Leibowitz, Johnson & Johnson
- Scott Armstrong, DataRobot
- Alexander Strojanovic, eBay
- Sheila Anderson, Liberty Mutual
- Dan Wulin, Wayfair
- Scott Prevost, Adobe
- Dr. Ganapathi Pulipaka
What you'll take away from Transform 19
- Stories about real business results companies are getting right now
- Latest strategies around deployment - mixing data science and domain knowledge that will help you get an edge on your competitors
- Top technologies and trends around AI and data
- Disruptive technologies to keep an eye on
- Practical lessons to take with you and implement into your AI agenda
Please reach out if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!