Thinking of Having a Baby?
This guide is for all involved, and is meant to be read long before the baby making starts.
Click Here to View or Download the Trifold PDF file.
And be sure to check out a recent Podcast from the Weston A. Price Foundation, where Sally Fallon Morell talks about “How to Have the Healthiest Babies.” At least take a look at the page to see the list of highlights. The podcast is less than 30 half an hour and worth every minute of your time.
Something that I did not have space for in my flyer, but I feel is super import are a Doula and Midwife. They are not the same thing, and I highly recommend that you look for both when planning to have a baby.
THE SIMPLE ANSWER:
- Eat real food.
- Meat. Fish. Eggs. Dairy. Plants.
- Healthy fats & oils with every meal.
- Detox your body.
Good Nutrition affects fertility!
- Fermented Foods? Yes! Lots. Enjoy kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, pickles kombucha, etc.
- Herbs & Spices? Yes & No. Avoid them during the 1st trimester; go easy on the spices after that. Consult an expert about medicinal herbs.
- Salt? Yes! Natural unrefined salts, such as Himalayan pink salt, Celtic, sea salt, etc.
- Grains? Only if soaked, sprouted, and/or fermented, such as sourdough bread.
- Supplementing with Cell Salts? Yes