With the release of Unraid 6.8.0-RC4, we wanted to provide a quick update on the SQLite database corruption issue that is affecting a small percentage of our users. The good news is, we've finally tracked down the cause of this elusive bug and have found a fix. The full testing thread is here for those interested. The bug began with updating the Linux kernel to 4.19 (after Unraid 6.6.7) where many changes to I/O scheduling were merged. By tweaking a few debugging settings, we identified the problem and verified the fix, which will be fully merged into the 6.8 RC5 release. A huge thanks to all of the testers involved who have stuck around and helped us resolve this issue. We are now very close to releasing Unraid 6.8 stable. Stay tuned!