To our customers,
Thank you for being an M.A.S. Industries, Inc. partner. We are open for business and enjoy providing you with exceptional support. As we are all aware, the challenges going on in our world today are all too real with the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please know that the well-being and safety of our customers and employees have always been a top priority at M.A.S. We continue to monitor this evolving situation closely, and we wanted to share the steps we are taking at our facility to help keep our employees healthy.
• Our facility is cleaned daily as part of our business practices. We have revisited procedures with staff to reemphasize the importance of cleaning their work spaces. Over the past few weeks, we have increased those cleanings and added hand sanitizers for our employees.
• We’ve provided prevention education to employees, and are advising them to stay home if they are not feeling well, or if circumstances might advise them to do so, to isolate themselves if they have symptoms.
As we monitor the situation closely, we are prepared to take additional steps for the benefit of our customers, employees and the community as new information and best practices emerge.
Keep in mind these factors when choosing your print provider. We want to reassure you that you are going to be taken care of during these times.
• There are no delays to our supply chain.
• There are no vendor delays noted at this time.
• We are at full staff equipped to handle your projects.
• All of our manufacturing is done in the United States.
• Delivery commitments are in full effect.
In the meantime, we look forward to hearing from you.
M.A.S. Industries, Inc.