AFT xStream was a brand new AFT product that was launched in 2021 to allow users to perform gas hammer/steam hammer surge calculations on their gas phase piping systems and guess what??!!! We already have a new version available with some excellent enhancements and upgrades!
• Heat transfer through pipes can now be accounted for during transient simulations
• Specify finite tank heat transfer & volume change vs. time
• New Soave-Redlich-Kwong and Peng-Robinson equation of state options
• Re-organization of warnings, caution messages, and design alerts
• Warnings, Cautions, and Design Alerts can now be displayed for all scenarios using Multi-Scenario Output
There are several other significant improvements as well such as the creation of the new Library Manager which has replaced the previous Databases structure, easier application of Special Conditions, improvements to Batch Runs of scenarios, and many more!