Monday, January 13th
Join us for the field-wide Pre-Arrest Diversion Community, Diversity and Equity Strategy Area teleconference today: Monday, January 13th at 3 pm Eastern Time/2 pm Central Time.
Dial in to this open teleconference using:
515-604-9998, Access code: 243542
Agenda for today's call:
- If you are new to the Community, Diversity, and Equity Strategy Area, before joining this call, please review our page here to learn more.
- Diversity and equity in evaluations
- For several months, we have been working on recommendations for incorporating diversity and equity into programs. On Monday, we will be joined by Al Kopak from the PTACC research workgroup to discuss how some of these recommendations could be incorporated into future PAD evaluation templates, and to hear about any issues of diversity and equity that the research workgroup is discussing.
- 2019 Conference Debrief:
- What worked? What didn’t? What feedback did people hear about the sessions?
- Did people hear about anything that sites are doing that our workgroup should be exploring or building on?
- Standing Agenda Item: committee recruitment reminder
Please share this calendar reminder with any and all colleagues who might be interested in joining the call. Remember, PTACC is opensource - all are welcome, all are wanted, all have something to contribute.
Join the next PTACC Community, Diversity, and Equity teleconference on Monday, February 10th and future calls on the 2nd Monday of each month. We'll continue to do calendar reminders too so you are always in the loop.
In the Collaborative we do our work...together...for the entire field.
Jac A. Charlier, M.P.A.
TASC's Center for Health and Justice (CHJ)
Chicago, Illinois. 60607
PTACC Mission: To strategically enhance the quantity and quality of community behavioral health and social service options through engagement in pre-arrest diversion
PTACC Purpose: To provide vision, leadership, advocacy, and education to facilitate the practice of pre-arrest diversion across the United States