Monday, December 10
at 3 PM ET
Join today's field-wide Pre-Arrest Diversion Community, Diversity and Equity Strategy Area teleconference: Monday, December 10 at 3 pm Eastern Time/2 pm Central Time.
Dial in to this open teleconference using:
515-604-9998, Access code: 243542
Here's today's teleconference agenda
- If you are new to the Community, Diversity, and Equity Strategy Area, before joining this call, please review our page here to learn more.
- Committee Recruitment reminder
- Diversity and equity brief/document:
- Outline and some initial feedback – please review this link before joining the call (google doc)
- Discussion to flesh out further content – please bring your ideas
- Next steps
Click here for more information and to sign-up for the Community, Diversity, and Equity Strategy Area.
Can't make this call? Join the next PTACC Community, Diversity, and Equity teleconference on the 2nd Monday of each month. We'll continue to do calendar reminders too so you are always in the loop.
Please share this calendar reminder with any and all colleagues who might be interested in joining the call. Remember, PTAC is opensource - all are welcome, all are wanted, all have something to contribute.
In the Collaborative we do our work...together...for the entire field.
Jac A. Charlier, M.P.A.
TASC's Center for Health and Justice (CHJ)
Chicago, Illinois. 60607
PTAC Mission: To strategically enhance the quantity and quality of community behavioral health and social service options through engagement in pre-arrest diversion
PTAC Purpose: To provide vision, leadership, advocacy, and education to facilitate the practice of pre-arrest diversion across the United States