Community, Diversity, and Equity Call
Monday, April 13th
3pm ET/2pm CT
Monday will be a special meeting, of the Community, Diversity and Equity Strategy Area-- open to all PTACC members to discuss how COVID-19 has impacted your ability to stay connected to the community, and how amid this crisis, we can continue to support each other's efforts.
Dial in to this open teleconference using:
515-604-9998, Access code: 243542
Sustaining Community, Diversity, and Equity Efforts During COVID-19 Discussion will include:
- Maintaining relationships and outreach efforts with the community during this time can be challenging. What is working for you?
- What are some of the challenges, solutions, or opportunities have you or your organization encountered?
- Encouraging Law Enforcement to Divert: Since COVID-19, have deflection/pre-arrest diversion efforts increased or decreased in your state/city?
- During this time, what information are you finding most helpful?
- What do you need to advance your outreach efforts?
More COVID-19 Resources for the field of deflection are available on PTACC's website and is sorted by our name, P-T-C, including information regarding housing, recovery, services, race, mental health, children, and more.
Please share this calendar reminder with any and all colleagues who might be interested in joining the call. Remember, PTACC is opensource - all are welcome, all are wanted, all have something to contribute.
Join the next PTACC Community, Diversity, and Equity teleconference on
Monday, May 11th and future calls on the 2nd Monday of each month.
Click here for more information and to sign-up for the Community, Diversity, and Equity Strategy Area.
In the Collaborative we do our work...together...for the entire field.
Jac A. Charlier, M.P.A.
TASC's Center for Health and Justice (CHJ)
Chicago, Illinois. 60607
PTACC Mission: To strategically enhance the quantity and quality of community behavioral health and social service options through engagement in pre-arrest diversion
PTACC Purpose: To provide vision, leadership, advocacy, and education to facilitate the practice of pre-arrest diversion across the United States