Our EcoTourism Adventure reaching its' end!
Final Meeting and Conference of EEFEct
18-19/06, in Marsciano, Italy
The final meeting of our project took place in Marsciano, Italy, between 18th – 19th of June 2019. The partners discussed the last steps of the project and presented its results in the final conference in San Venanzo! Our meeting ended with a terrific 9 km trekking into the ancient routes and magnificent nature of Umbria region!
- 16:30 – Opening of the conference and greetings of the authorities Silvia Bonomi, President Associazione Travelogue Marsilio Marinelli, Mayor of the Municipality of San Venanzo
- 16:45 – Presentation of activities implemented in the two-years Erasmus+ project “E.E.F.Ect – European Education Fostering Ecotourism”, the objectives achieved and the results obtained. Intervention of the project partners.
- 18:15 – Classes IIIA e IIIB, High School – Comprehensive Institute Salvatorelli-Moneta of Marsciano, Circolo Il Pozzo
Local activities carried out in Marsciano with Associazione Travelogue.
- 18:30 – Paola De Salvo – Political Science Department University of Perugia
Cultural Landscapes and Ecotourism
- 19:00 – Closure of the conference and aperitif