2019-'20 2nd Semester JUGHEADS Club Registration
Hello, JH Families:
The 2019-’20 2nd Semester JUGHEADS Club Registration is now posted online. There is a $30 early-bird discount per Club if you register by January 1, 2020. This discount is listed as the online sale price.
Helpful Registration Notes:
- Each club day includes three (3) snack/beverage items per Jughead, plus use of company- and EYJA-owned equipment.
- Please note the dates when each Club does not meet (or meets at Emmaus Lutheran Church). See our Dec. ‘19 newsletter and online calendar for an overview.
- For continual member improvement and possible ‘20-‘21 promotion, see standard levels on www.jugheads.com. (Note the 2017 updates for Rec., Advanced & Elite.)
- Our 2nd Semester will focus a good portion of club time preparing for Juggle Jam 22 (JJ22). (Evening dress rehearsals on May 6 & 11; shows on May 15 & 16.) Please email/text Director Paul Arneberg with conflicts on these dates or if any active Jughead would prefer to not be in JJ22. (JJ is highly recommended for all Jugheads! It’s a company-wide bonding experience and reward for a year of involvement.)
- Due to JJ22 rehearsals, please allow your child(ren) to stay at club ‘til 6:00 pm (Ultimates: 9:15 pm). Please text Paul and/or a Coach regarding early departures, absences, and intentions to attend make-up days.
- Jughead members may be eligible to perform a specialty act for the Winter Showcase (Sat., 3/14, 7pm). See newsletter/application for details; app deadline=1/31; deadline to preview act for Student Director Elizabeth Stockbridge=2/28.
- The assumption is that all 1st Semester Jugheads will return for our 2nd Semester; inform Paul or Wendy ASAP if your child is discontinuing. Switching/adding clubs mid-year is relatively rare and requires consultation with Paul.
- All new members must have camp experience (or special permission) before joining.
Developing Youth Through Juggling Since 1994,
JUGHEADS Youth Juggling Company