The four organizers of the YYJLocalsforLocals project have assembled a team of volunteers to support local businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
Victoria is such a great place to live because of the amazing restaurants, bars, breweries, coffee shops, and unique local retailers. The overall goal of the project is to help make sure that when this is over and everyone is safe and healthy, all those great places will still exist.
YYJLocalsForLocals offers eight main services, listed below. Any small business in the area can request one of these services through the website located at yyjlocalsforlocals.com.
Some of our pro-bono services:
- Help designing merch to drive sales
- Building a single-page website (landing page)
- Write a message about how your business is handling COVID-19
- Email design to send to your customers
- Social media post or ad copy & design
- Help setting up gift card sales on your website
- Marketing help to promote your delivery service
- Help setting up a subscription box service