It's award season in the world of Public Relations, and Elmore PR is thrilled to announce we have been recognized with a number of notable nods for our work this last year! As we celebrate, we also wish to extend our congratulations to our incredible clients, who, through their own impressive and important work, provide us with these opportunities to showcase the impactful power of PR.
Our take-homes this year include:
IABC Houston Bronze Quill Awards
Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Houston Excalibur Awards
- Best of Show, Best of Division in Communication Management, and Award of Excellence for Community Relations for Harris County Engineering Department in support of the Hemwick Place Asphalt Roadway Reconstruction Project
- Award of Excellence for Nonprofit Campaigns for Literacy Now's inaugural Houston Reads Day
A sincere thank you to all of our clients - through our partnerships and collaborations with each of you, we find the inspiration to always be striving for the next level of success!
- Silver Award in Events and Observances for Houston Parks Board's Confluence on the Bayou public art opening
- Bronze Award in Public Service/Non-Profit Campaigns for Literacy Now's inaugural Houston Reads Day
- Bronze Award in News Release for announcing Brookfield Properties' The Highlight
- Bronze Award in Community Relations for Harris County Engineering Department's Hemwick Place Asphalt Roadway Reconstruction Project public meeting