Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, in order to safeguard the health of our members, we have taken the decision to POSTPONE the MGB Register AGM originally scheduled for the 22nd March.
A further update will be provided when we have rescheduled the meeting. Thank you for your patience - keep safe everyone.
If you have any questions on the running of the MGB Register please contact me
Chairman MGB Register