Since our last visit to Urban Planning Committee on February 12, 2019 with Big City Moves, public engagement sessions and workshops are starting again to develop more detailed content for The City Plan.
The City Plan team wanted to send out a quick newsletter to let you know the opportunities that are upcoming. Share this newsletter with others that might want to participate.
Big City Moves Survey
The City Plan has developed a survey to help inform the writing of the plan and what components of the Big City Moves are most important.
Big City Moves Workshops
You are invited to help create the policy direction of Edmonton's new City Plan. At these workshops, we will work together to create draft policy to support The City Plan's Big City Moves:
- Greener as We Grow
- A Rebuildable City
- A Community of Communities
- Inclusive and Compassionate
- Catalyze and Converge
Use the EventBrite links below to join us on either April 2 or April 9 at one of the workshops:
April 2, 2019: Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre, 6-9pm
April 9, 2019: Claireview Community Recreation Centre, 9am-12pm
The City Plan is hosting five workshops in the month of June - one in each quadrant of the city and one downtown. The dates and locations are set but the team is still working on the exact time. This will be determined once we know what kind of workshop will best suit the input needed from residents. Stay tuned to this newsletter and The City Plan engagement section of the website for more information.
- June 5, 2019: City Plan Public Engagement Event, Millwoods Senior & Multicultural Centre
- June 10, 2019: City Plan Public Engagement Event, Abbotsfield Recreation Centre
- June 12, 2019: City Plan Public Engagement Event, Pride Centre
- June 18, 2019: City Plan Public Engagement Event, Chappelle Gardens Residents Association
- June 21, 2019: City Plan Public Engagement Event, Jasper Place Library