One of the most common things we hear from schools is how pleased they are with the unexpected extra benefits that they've experienced while using Blocksi, even when they were only initially searching for basic content filtering or device tracking.
Teachers are taking advantage of the platform with built-in video conferencing tools and ability to quickly see the desktop of students - whether they are in the classroom or remote.
Blocksi has partnered with Odessa @ White Rock Cybersercurity and NJECC to share some of the ways schools are using the different features of Blocksi. We invite you to join us live as we share some of the ways schools are using the different features of Blocksi, such as:
- Content Filtering policies at Admin and Teacher's classroom level
- Works seamlessly with Chromebook or WinOS devices
- Parent Dashboard to extend filtering and screen-time control during out-of-school hours
- Teacher Dashboard with thumbnail view of student screens, integrated video conferencing designed for K12 classroom and compliant with existing K12 privacy laws
- Web Reporting in the Admin or separate Principal Dashboards, with ability to drill down into activity per OU and export data, detect self-harm and cyberbullying, find lost devices, and more!
We want you to learn some of the tactics and creative ways that educators have been using our platform, that go beyond even what we were thinking when it was developed.
Wednesday, Feb 24th at 1PM EST