At Family Savings, we continue to monitor updates regarding the coronavirus outbreak. In this time of uncertainty, one thing will always remain and that is our commitment to helping our members.
We understand that you may be facing financial concerns or a real hardship during this time, and we want you to know we are here to help.
Here are a few things we’ve already implemented to assist:
- All loan late fees will be waived through April 30th, 2020
- NGAGE Checking Accounts – the qualification requirement for 12 debit card transactions will be waived through April 30th, 2020 (all other qualifiers remain in effect)
- Consumer loan payment due date extensions available up to 60 days
- Consumer mortgage payment due date extensions available up to 60 days
- Penalty free CD withdrawals (for withdrawals up to $10,000)
- Lending specialist are available to help with your needs both online or by calling 1-844-372-8562
- Account Solutions specialist are available to help with payment relief by calling 1-877-209-3728
Because you are a part of the FAMILY, please do not hesitate to allow us to help you with any challenges that may arise due to this national health emergency. We will work diligently to find a solution that fits your financial needs.
Contact us at 1-888-311-3728 to speak with a member service representative today.