Swim Academy FAQ’s
When are swimming lessons returning?
Are the lesson times still the same?
I am a little nervous about returning during the Covid pandemic, what measures have you got in place to keep everybody safe?
- Lessons no longer run back to back and now have a 5 minute gap before and 10 minute gap afterwards to allow for cleaning of all touch points, equipment and cubicles between lessons
- Only one timeslot of children are allowed into the changing village at one time, to allow for social distancing
- Class sizes have been reduced to allow for social distancing
- All staff and parents are required to wear face masks in communal areas
- Children will be taken through the pre-swim showers prior to their lesson
- Where possible only one parent should bring their child to lessons
- The spectator area in the café is setup to cater for social distancing and extra space has been made available outside for spectating
My direct debit was collected in January, will I be getting this refunded?
- As we could not halt the January 2021 direct debit collection, this payment will be used to cover your membership fees from Monday 12 April to Tuesday 11th May 2021. The period from Wednesday 12th May to Monday 31st May will be charged at 50% of your normal membership fee and will be collected on Tuesday 4th May.
I cancelled my direct debit at the bank, can I re-join?
- Cancelling your direct debit will have cancelled your child’s Swim Academy membership with us. Please contact Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waiting list for lessons. Numbers are currently limited due to government restrictions. We aim for more spaces to become available from September 2021.
I need to move my child’s lesson day or time, how do I do this?
- Please call our reception team on 01934 744393 who will be able to do this for you over the phone.
I want to enrol my child into the swim academy, have you got spaces?
Pre school or aqua babes/tots lessons – please call reception on 01934 744939 and you can sign up to lessons over the phone.
- Stages 1-10 – please email Lewis on email@example.com who will be able to add you to our waiting list. We are able to work through this list now, so we will be I touch as soon as possible!
- Kingfishers swimming club - please email Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to get a trial session booked in for you.
I would like to enquire about 1:1 swimming lessons?
- Please speak to our reception team when you are in the centre or send an email to email@example.com we will be able to send you details of the available swimming teachers for you to contact.